- Boasts the Northern Lights
- Hosts the Sauna World Championships
- Offers sleddog vacations
- Is home to the Ice Hotel
Iceland also made the list of the world's best places to live. Despite it's name, Iceland is not made entirely of ice. In fact, Iceland offers:
- Opportunities to surf
- Excursions to the Icelandic Phallological Museum
- Some of the most gorgeous valleys in the world
- Scuba diving
At the Blue lagoon, Iceland
Norway made the cut, too. Despite it's reputation as being expensive, Norway has:
- Amazing views
- Amazing coasts
- The amazing Hurtigruten
- Some of the world's most amazing islands
Ahhhh ... Sweden. There are so many reasons to love this nation:
- It's home to one of the world's top tech cities.
- You can see the world's longest art gallery here.
- It'll soon have an ABBA museum!
- They even have Swedish tacos.
Red sunset and an ancor
Austria rounds out the list of the five most liveable countries. However, just because it came in at number five -- and just because it has controversial urinals -- don't dismiss this nation. Austria is the proud home of:
- The world's largest ice caves
- One of the world's most elegant Easter festivals
- Entire villages you can RENT!
- One of the world's most unusual spas
It was a long conversation but at the end he didn't want to sell the house